Your Favorite Mushroom Bites
In a medium sauce pan combine garlic cloves, olive oil, teriyaki, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring sauce mixture to a rolling boil, add fresh mushrooms, and reduce to a simmer.
Boil until mushrooms are soft – about 10 minutes.
Serve these by themselves, over rice, or as an addition to a great steak. The possibilities are endless!
- • 16oz of J-M Fresh Crimini Mushrooms
• 1-2 Cloves of Garlic (measure with your heart)
• A good splash of Olive Oil
• 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
• 1 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms – halved
- 1 large Vidalia onion – sliced into 12 wedges